Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Reigster at Galaxy S3 Forums
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Drone invasion!

Member #
    Liked
    9837 times
    Device
    other
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceGuy View Post
    Dang! Glad you & your drone are OK. You're getting good at editing. I really like the music.
    Thank you sir! Trial and error, and a LOT of deep breathing exercises. For some reason I can't get Movie Maker to work properly on my laptop. Ever since taking the Win 10 upgrade I've been running into compatibility issues with a few apps. Both Movie Maker & Win Media Player have defaulted to 32bit versions and I have a 64bit system, so I think that is the source of my issues with those two.
    Because of that I've had to try and edit them via YouTube, but that's very limiting so I've been trying out a few different applications. I think you were the one who suggested AndroVid Pro for my phone and that works great. Another great Android app is Adobe Premiere Clip. It's got some really cool features.
    Quote Originally Posted by condor97 View Post
    Ouch! Yeah I'm glad everything turned out ok.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Thanks buddy!
    It's time to upgrade to a better drone with a 3 axis gimbal for better videos. I've been trying to save up for the Phantom 4 but bills keep getting in the way so I may just pick up a Phantom 3 for now. Best Buy has a great sale going on until next Saturday on the P3's so I may go that route for now.

S5 tap'n

Member #
    Liked
    3804 times
    Device
    International GT-I9300
    Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    Thanks!
    had a bit of a mishap yesterday.
    https://youtu.be/O4Ed6FWwH18
    It looks so dangerous . Nothing like what er have in my little flat country! DO be careful

Swyped ✔
    CR6 likes this.
    "Minds are like parachutes ... they only function when open"

Member #
    Liked
    9837 times
    Device
    other
    I can't say it was a lovely service, but it has a beautiful resting place.
    The pallbearers...

May #2 RIP.

Sorry [USER=230959]@Miller6386[/USER], I know you were looking forward to the brotherhood of the traveling drone.

S5 tap'n

I'm hoping to pick up my Phantom 3 -4k version either this wknd or next at the very latest.

Member #
    Liked
    4158 times
    Twitter
    CoreyFMiller
    Device
    other
    That's a darn shame right there!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    With the end of the season comes countless hours of longing to be back in the woods with bow in hand and the chase in your heart.

~FRED BEAR~

Member #
    Liked
    9837 times
    Device
    other
    I know right! I was looking forward to passing it along too. You would've really enjoyed it! But hey, if you want the smaller X5SW you're more than welcome to it, just pay the 5 dollar shipping cost & it's yours. I can't sell it because one of the motors burnt out when D flew it into a tree and didn't cut the power. You can pick up a set of replacement motors from Amazon or EBay for 10-15 bucks and there are a number of YouTube videos showing how to replace them. I would've done it myself but I already had the X8 ordered so I didn't bother. I know you're good with electrical work, taking things apart, and RC tinkering so it might be a fun little project for you. TBH it looks like the hardest part would be removing the 46 tiny screws holding everything together. LOL!
    (Plus there are replacement props, 6 batteries & 2 chargers included.....one of which charges 4 batteries at once)
    I'm giving you first dibs since you were the first one to mention the "brotherhood of the traveling drone" so give me a holler if you're interested.
    If not it'll go to the next person interested.

S5 tap'n

Member #
    Liked
    1631 times
    Device
    United States SGH-I747
    Bummer!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    OnePlus Smartphones | Android Forums at DroidForums.net

Member #
    Liked
    9837 times
    Device
    other
    Bummer indeed! But I'm pretty excited as I'm hoping to pick up a Phantom 3 Advanced this wknd, as long as Best Buy will price match Amazon's price. If not I'll just order it through Amazon and it'll arrive by Tuesday.
    Stay tuned!

S5 tap'n

Member #
    Liked
    4158 times
    Twitter
    CoreyFMiller
    Device
    other
    Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    I know right! I was looking forward to passing it along too. You would've really enjoyed it! But hey, if you want the smaller X5SW you're more than welcome to it, just pay the 5 dollar shipping cost & it's yours. I can't sell it because one of the motors burnt out when D flew it into a tree and didn't cut the power. You can pick up a set of replacement motors from Amazon or EBay for 10-15 bucks and there are a number of YouTube videos showing how to replace them. I would've done it myself but I already had the X8 ordered so I didn't bother. I know you're good with electrical work, taking things apart, and RC tinkering so it might be a fun little project for you. TBH it looks like the hardest part would be removing the 46 tiny screws holding everything together. LOL!
    (Plus there are replacement props, 6 batteries & 2 chargers included.....one of which charges 4 batteries at once)
    I'm giving you first dibs since you were the first one to mention the "brotherhood of the traveling drone" so give me a holler if you're interested.
    If not it'll go to the next person interested.

S5 tap'n
    I appreciate the offer but since I already have a pair of Ominous drones I'm going to pass.. I'd rather see someone get the chance who wants to try the hobby who isn't into it already. If no one else bites I'll go for it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    CR6 likes this.
    With the end of the season comes countless hours of longing to be back in the woods with bow in hand and the chase in your heart.

~FRED BEAR~

Member #
    Liked
    9837 times
    Device
    other
    Sound good.
    If anyone else is interested just shoot me a pm.

S5 tap'n

Member #
    Liked
    9837 times
    Device
    other
    It's time to get serious....
    Here's a quick pic of my new baby!

S5 tap'n

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads