Team Win has put out this. (For you old Droid X fans Birdman is the creator of this) It looks to work about the same as CWM except all pretty with a touchscreen.
- Ability to save custom recovery settings
- Default partitions to back up
- Default zip folder location
- Default color theme (lots to choose from) (Thanks to ffolkes!)
- Default Time Zone (for more accurate time stamps)
- Zip Signature Verification
- Zip md5 Verification (looks for file with zipname.zip.md5)
- Ability to flash multiple zips in one go
- Ability to select which individual partitions to backup, and restore.
- Ability to choose compression or no compression backups.
- Compression takes longer of course, but you save roughly half the space. EVO3D's stock system uncompressed is ~800mb, 380mb compressed. You choose.
- Ability to auto restore GAPPS on zip flash (for CM based ROMS)
- Ability to auto reboot after successful flashes (for the lazy)
- Some devices utilize their capacitive buttons in recovery.
- Home - Main Menu
- Menu - Advanced Menu
- Back - Up a Menu Level
- Search - Select Current Selection
- Battery Level and Timestamp (Better safe than sorry)
adb push twrp8.img /sdcard/twrp8.img
dd if=/sdcard/twrp8.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
Note: The only "issue" I have found so far, is if you want the backups to go to the external SDcard (and you do) you have to go to mounts and select the SD card to be mounted then go to advanced > File Browser and make sure it mounted.