Some n00b question about logcat command.
Hope someone can share some advice and this actually not related with S3 but seem similiar for Android. As I dont have good place to ask...I ask here
Im going to give a go TWRP Recovery for my Galaxy Tab 7.7: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=29639970
Im using SDK/ADB on Window 7 x86 but not much knowledge on command line.
The question is about logcat command.
- Rom/kernel testing error..etc usually I will provide logcat with this command:
adb logcat > logcat.txt
or I just grab proc/last_kmsg
How about logcat meant for TWRP Recovery like:
- Failed to restore Nandroid
- Error in flashing. zip file as it work before with cwm recovery.
- etc during using the TWRP Recovery.
And I intend to provide TWRP Recovery logcat, if I encounter any error to feedback like this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=10
- Are there any command to get only the logcat for TWRP Recovery? as link above; or
- I can grab any file from system root..etc; or
- Can I still use the same command (adb logcat > logcat.txt ) to get the logcat for TWRP Recovery?
Did I miss or overlook about something?
TIA to all any suggestion will be much appreciated