Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Reigster at Galaxy S3 Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nova Launcher

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mr_Trebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    181
    Member #
    152
    Liked
    38 times
    Twitter
    @mr_trebus

    Nova Launcher

    Well thought I'd give Nova a go first. Took about an hour to set up (as in to my liking nor install) - easy peasy.

    So to start playing now.

    Has a nice Jellybean type of look to it now.



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Astrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,694
    Member #
    25
    Liked
    375 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    I never use Nova launcher...but there some awesome goodies on it. I don't know this still work



    Source: Rootzwiki
    I'm a n00b trying to learn about something

    Please bear with me
    Dictionary of RootingWhat is Rooting & Roms?S3 Tips & Tricks

  3. #3
    Member bruincat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Upstate N.Y.
    Posts
    90
    Member #
    254
    Liked
    13 times
    I was using Nova until yesterday. I really liked it then it kept force closing. It was my favorite. But now im on Apex.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #4
    Senior Member nemesiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Francsico Bay Area
    Posts
    100
    Member #
    1146
    Liked
    39 times
    Yeah...Apex is top-notch. Love it.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    Senior Member Debian Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Powhatan, VA
    Posts
    817
    Member #
    179
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    DebianDog
    Quote Originally Posted by bruincat View Post
    I was using Nova until yesterday. I really liked it then it kept force closing. It was my favorite. But now im on Apex.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, I had the same problem. I am pretty happy with Apex but wanted to pay with the competition.

    Sent from my Xoom

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Astrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,694
    Member #
    25
    Liked
    375 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Trebus View Post
    Well thought I'd give Nova a go first. Took about an hour to set up (as in to my liking nor install) - easy peasy.
    Share your Nova screen....
    Maybe can borrow your idea
    I'm a n00b trying to learn about something

    Please bear with me
    Dictionary of RootingWhat is Rooting & Roms?S3 Tips & Tricks

  7. #7
    Senior Member Amazonfemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,427
    Member #
    288
    Liked
    1133 times
    Device
    United States SCH-I535
    Quote Originally Posted by Debian Dog View Post
    Yes, I had the same problem. I am pretty happy with Apex but wanted to pay with the competition.
    Same here. I'm testing Apex Pro now. Am I missing something, or can you not add apps to the home screen by long-pressing and using the popup? I see Apex Actions, Shortcuts, Widgets, and Wallpaper, but no option to add apps. Also, I miss the ability to select multiple apps to add from the app drawer. Does Apex have that option hidden somewhere?



    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #8
    Senior Member Debian Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Powhatan, VA
    Posts
    817
    Member #
    179
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    DebianDog
    He has a few things in the pipe

    http://apexlauncher.uservoice.com/fo...neral-feedback

    You have to add apps the old fashioned way. No multi select. I also miss a search in the app drawer.

    Oh and turn on the beta option if you want the beta. Then check for update.

    Sent from my Xoom
    Last edited by Debian Dog; 08-12-2012 at 01:15 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Amazonfemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,427
    Member #
    288
    Liked
    1133 times
    Device
    United States SCH-I535
    Quote Originally Posted by Debian Dog View Post
    He has a few things in the pipe

    http://apexlauncher.uservoice.com/fo...neral-feedback

    You have to add apps the old fashioned way. No multi select. I also miss a search in the app drawer.

    Oh and turn on the beta option if you want the beta. Then check for update.

    Sent from my Xoom
    Good info. Thanks!

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #10
    Junior Member pwscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Member #
    817
    Liked
    1 times
    In Apex, You long press and then Shortcuts > Apps (at the very top of list of shortcuts) and that takes you to a list of all your Apps to add as you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazonfemme View Post
    Same here. I'm testing Apex Pro now. Am I missing something, or can you not add apps to the home screen by long-pressing and using the popup? I see Apex Actions, Shortcuts, Widgets, and Wallpaper, but no option to add apps. Also, I miss the ability to select multiple apps to add from the app drawer. Does Apex have that option hidden somewhere?



    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Huge lag on Nova 3...
    By Pioldes in forum Galaxy S3 Games
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 08:11 PM
  2. Go Launcher EX
    By jazzciel in forum Galaxy S3 Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 10:31 PM
  3. Infinite app drawer scrolling in either apex or nova?
    By Aypeeootrek in forum Galaxy S3 Apps
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 02:03 PM
  4. Launcher
    By Mr_Trebus in forum Galaxy S3 General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 03:04 AM
  5. NOVA 3 on the Galaxy SIII???
    By dgstorm in forum Galaxy S3 Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 06:11 AM

Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 weather widget nova launcher
,
how to add folders in a nova launcher on galaxy s3
,

how to use nova launcher

,
lost touchwiz on galaxy s3 using nova launcher
,

nova launcher

,
nova launcher calendar widget
,
nova launcher force close
,
nova launcher theme
,
nova launcher themes
,
nova launcher touchwiz calendar
,
que launcher usa cm10
,
toichwiz calendar widget nova prime
Click on a term to search for related topics.