Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Reigster at Galaxy S3 Forums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Looking for a good protective case with port covers.

  1. #1
    Senior Member GeneticDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    365
    Member #
    216
    Liked
    50 times
    Device
    United States SCH-I535

    Looking for a good protective case with port covers.

    Hey all

    I guess Im all excited on getting the s3. I am looking for a good slim protective case that has port hole cover. I have otter box defender series for my fascinate but my phone still got scratched from dirt getting between the case and phone. Are theTrident cases better? Any other suggestions?

  2. #2
    Administrator CR6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    12,942
    Member #
    19
    Liked
    6379 times
    Device
    United States SCH-I535
    Speaking of cases.... Hey Ollie.... get a good case for your GS3 yet?

    **tap'n**



    Welcome to the Galaxy S3 Forums!

    Guidelines of Conduct




  3. #3
    Senior Member Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,201
    Member #
    17
    Liked
    271 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    Speaking of cases.... Hey Ollie.... get a good case for your GS3 yet?

    **tap'n**
    There are no cases or screen protectors in this country. Come to find out there are only 2 SGS3s in this country and I have one of them.

    I want a silicone case. I looked at a few online, but will have to wait until next month to get one.

    S3'd

  4. #4
    Senior Member GeneticDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    365
    Member #
    216
    Liked
    50 times
    Device
    United States SCH-I535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    There are no cases or screen protectors in this country. Come to find out there are only 2 SGS3s in this country and I have one of them.

    I want a silicone case. I looked at a few online, but will have to wait until next month to get one.

    S3'd
    In my research I have found at least 15 different types of cases that I can get shipped to my door. To be honest it seems to be a toss up between Trident cases, and Otter Box. Those 2 are unavailable at the moment. There is also uta I think they call the material with a zagg screen protector. Or I can just wrap the S3 in zagg.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,201
    Member #
    17
    Liked
    271 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticDroid View Post
    In my research I have found at least 15 different types of cases that I can get shipped to my door. To be honest it seems to be a toss up between Trident cases, and Otter Box. Those 2 are unavailable at the moment. There is also uta I think they call the material with a zagg screen protector. Or I can just wrap the S3 in zagg.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    My problem is where I am currently at. It takes a month to receive anything that you order online. It makes it to the country in about a week or less and then sits in the customs office until they decide to release it. After adding on a hefty tax. In a month I will be back in the U.S. and will order the goodies then.

    S3'd

  6. #6
    Senior Member GeneticDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    365
    Member #
    216
    Liked
    50 times
    Device
    United States SCH-I535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    My problem is where I am currently at. It takes a month to receive anything that you order online. It makes it to the country in about a week or less and then sits in the customs office until they decide to release it. After adding on a hefty tax. In a month I will be back in the U.S. and will order the goodies then.

    S3'd
    Ouch. What county is that?

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,201
    Member #
    17
    Liked
    271 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticDroid View Post
    Ouch. What county is that?

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Azerbaijan.

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  8. #8
    Administrator CR6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    12,942
    Member #
    19
    Liked
    6379 times
    Device
    United States SCH-I535
    I can't even pronounce that!
    btw... been meaning to ask, how many languages do you speak Ollie?

    **tap'n**
    Ben_J_H likes this.



    Welcome to the Galaxy S3 Forums!

    Guidelines of Conduct




  9. #9
    Super Moderator da2zoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gal from Idaho
    Posts
    1,275
    Member #
    18
    Liked
    1090 times
    Twitter
    is a bird sound
    Device
    United States SCH-I535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Azerbaijan.

    Sent from my GT-I9300
    Can you say that phonetically so the rest of us can say it?

    ~Swype tap'n ~
    Ben_J_H likes this.
    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of thinking that created them."-Albert Einstein



  10. #10
    Senior Member Ollie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,201
    Member #
    17
    Liked
    271 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    I can't even pronounce that!
    btw... been meaning to ask, how many languages do you speak Ollie?

    **tap'n**
    Two! German and English. I know a few other languages to basically get by if it is the standard dialect.

    Quote Originally Posted by da2zoe View Post
    Can you say that phonetically so the rest of us can say it?

    ~Swype tap'n ~
    Ah-zer-buy-john is the closest I can come up with lol.


    Sent from my GT-I9300


 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. What is so good about the camera on the Galaxy S3?
    By dgstorm in forum Galaxy S3 Video
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. Has anyone found replacement backs (not covers) for the GS3 yet?
    By kryzzay in forum Galaxy S3 Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 07:05 AM
  3. Suggestions needed for Protective Case
    By SSHGuru in forum Galaxy S3 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:25 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 04:38 AM

Search tags for this page

best gs3 protective case
,
galaxy s3 case port covers
,
galaxy s3 case that cover all the ports
,
galaxy s3 case that covers ports
,

galaxy s3 case with port covers

,

galaxy s3 port cover

,

galaxy s3 port covers

,
galaxy siii case with port covers
,
gs3-protective cover
,
protective case for gs3
,
s3 case with port covers
,

samsung galaxy s3 case with port covers

Click on a term to search for related topics.